Motor Vehicle Accidents Happen — How You Choose To Proceed Matters
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, we here at Rehmeyer & Allatt understand that this can be a difficult time. You may have serious concerns about who will pay your medical bills and how you will be compensated for missed work. Our attorneys can address these concerns in a conscientious and personalized manner, and putting your mind at ease is our first order of business.
We can give you a broad overview of how the process will work, what the strengths and weaknesses of your case are, and how we can help you pull your life back together. We take pride in assisting clients in the State College, Pennsylvania, area as they move forward with their lives, and we apply a tireless commitment to every case.
A Multitude Of Factors Can Cause A Car Accident
Auto accidents are an unfortunate fact of life. No matter how much caution you may exercise behind the wheel, you simply cannot account for the negligence of other motorists. When an accident does occur, the steps you take in the immediate aftermath are crucial, and an experienced attorney can offer valuable guidance about car accident compensation. Car accident cases that our lawyers are well-versed in include:
- Car collisions: If another motorist collides with you, he or she may have been negligent.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists face dangers on the road that other motorists do not. Our firm has the experience to take on accidents involving motorcycles.
- Reckless driving accidents: Reckless or careless driving illustrates a clear pattern of negligence.
- Trucking accidents: The damage a truck can cause in an accident is often fatal.
- Distracted driving accidents: Smartphones and high-tech dash consoles can be dangerous sources of distraction.
- Drunk driving accidents: Drinking and driving can severely impair an individual’s reaction times.
- Traffic violation-related collisions: Infractions such as running a stop sign or excessive speeding can lead to deadly accidents.
- Hit-and-run cases: When a driver leaves the scene of an accident, he or she is committing a serious crime.
- Rear-end accidents: In many cases, a driver is at fault when he or she rear-ends someone.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians are defenseless against the speed and weight of a motor vehicle.
- Bicycle accidents: Cyclists have a place on the road, and accidents can happen when cars fail to observe them.
At Rehmeyer & Allatt, our attorneys can answer your motor vehicle accident questions. We will take the time to thoroughly assess your case as you build a comprehensive and robust claim. Our auto accident lawyers can also help you if you were in an accident with an uninsured motorist.
Call Us Today For A Free Consultation To Discuss Your Accident
We are a dedicated litigation law firm with extensive trial and courtroom experience. We strive to provide the highest level of personalized service, attention and availability. To tell us more about your legal needs, call us today at 814-343-0453. You can also arrange for a free initial consultation by sending us an email via our Contact page.