- Partner and Founding Member
Andrew Rehmeyer is a partner and founding member at the law firm of Rehmeyer & Allatt. From 2013 to 2016, Andrew has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Andrew became an injury trial lawyer because he wanted to stand up for the rights of those who could not stand up for themselves.
Andrew’s practice is focused on holding individuals and companies accountable when they choose to injure innocent victims. He specializes in representing victims of car crashes, tractor trailer crashes and dangerous premise cases. As a trial lawyer, Andrew has represented clients in a variety of state and federal courts and counties across Pennsylvania, including the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the Third U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Andrew Rehmeyer has obtained favorable verdicts on behalf of his clients including a multimillion-dollar lawsuit involving a wrongful death action, complex insurance bad faith matters, breach of contract disputes, property damage claims, personal injury claims and excessive force and police misconduct cases. In addition to his work as a litigator, Andrew Rehmeyer has also been a guest lecturer at Penn State University and has given numerous seminars across the country on complex insurance matters. Andrew also volunteers his time as general counsel for Centre County PAWS.
Andrew resides in State College and enjoys spending time with his family, crossfit and Penn State football.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2012
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Supply Chain Management
- Guest Lecturer, Penn State University
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2013
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Centre County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member, 2013 to Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Donnelly & Associates, Attorney, 2007 to 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- General Counsel Centre County PAWS, 2017